1. What personally identifiable information is being collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it is shared
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information We Gather
The following information is gathered from our website visitors: IP address and, if applicable, email address, phone number, mailing address, bank account information, and/or personal statement
How We Use the Information We Gather
Any information collected on this site may be used in the process of collecting a debt.
How is This Information Shared?
Your personal information is accessible by appropriate staff of Blatt, Hasenmiller, Leibsker & Moore, LLC. We do not sell your information. We may share your information with companies that provide support services to us. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any
• Change/correct any data we have about you
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data
To safeguard your personal information, current best practices and standards of encryption are used to prevent unauthorized access to information provided. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us via secure channels.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job function (for example, payment processing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Your browser settings may allow you to block these cookies, but we recommend you have them enabled to help us personalize your experience of our website.